Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'm On The Road Again

There will be some interruptions in my postings over the next two weeks because I’ll be traveling. I’m leaving this afternoon for Washington, DC, to attend the annual meeting of the National Association of Railroad Passengers. NARP is a national, non-partisan organization advocating more and better passenger rail service as a transportation alternative. It’s my privilege to have been elected to serve on the Council of Representatives as Hawaii’s delegate.

I will have my laptop with me and will try to post items that will hopefully be of interest as thoughts and opportunities occur.

I’ll be taking several train rides, of course, and will perhaps add a few things here that I don’t post on my other blog.

And, with that … I’m off!

.

No comments: